The present organ was built by David Broskowski of Milwaukee in 2005. It contains 40 ranks of pipes. The instrument contains pipework from the original 46 rank William Schuelke organ (Milwaukee) of 1901, The 23 rank Wicks organ (Highland, IL) of 1969, the Schaefer organ (Slinger, WI) from St. Adalbert’s Church (20th and Becher) as well as new pipes (A.R.Schopp) installed by Dave Broskowski. The reuse of quality existing pipework is smart, practical, economical and in general; good stewardship. The windchests are either newly manufactured by A.R. Schopp’s Sons of Alliance, OH or from the Wicks organ. The action is all “direct electric.” The solid-state relay system is from Peterson Electro Musical Products of Chicago, IL and the console was built by Klann of Waynesboro, VA.