Parkview Christian Church
625 Park Rd. NW
Washington, DC US
Organ ID: 67950
From the National Park Service, National Register website about the building, "The 1920 building which includes the character-defining front parapet facade was designed by Orie L. Beardsley a young Army engineer and inventor, and a resident of Park Place and a member of the Park View congregation. The Park View Christian Church was active in the building until 1945, when it relocated to Eastern Avenue in the Shepherd Park neighborhood. At that time, the Park View Christian Church sold its Park Road property to Trinity A.M.E. Zion Church."
Ultimate disposition of the Hinners is unknown.
Identified from the Ed Boadway Hinners Opus List.