From the parish website. -- "A great part of the liturgy in St. Michael’s is centered around the organ. The organ is about 80 years old, as it was installed in St. Michael’s in 1927. At this time, Rev. Fr. J. Mispagel was responsible for selecting the organ and its stops. He was very careful about his choosing of an organ, and went with one from Wicks Pipe Organ Co. out of Highland, Illinois. The funding for the organ was provided by Senator M. J. O’Brien of Canada, who was at one time a parishioner of St. Michael’s."
In 1989, the Wicks Organ Co. upgrade the electronics, made structural modfications to the interior, and added 3 ranks.
Identified from the Wicks Opus List.