An online article in the Twin Cities Pioneer Press dated April 23, 2018 by Deanna Weniger states, "Between 1917 and 1932, the church installed its pipe organ and dispatched its first foreign missionary to Assam, India. < snip > Three other buildings were put up on the property, and the original sanctuary became a gymnasium that now hosts an after-school tutoring club and is used for other youth programs. The current sanctuary was added in 1975."
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Vintge postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1917