The console has been disconnected and is in storage. In need of major repairs, this organ is available to a good home.
From a .pdf document on the church website regarding the parish history, "In 1928, the old church site on Ramsey was sold to the J.C. Penny Co. for $17,500.00 and the congregation moved to its present location to “get away from the highway.” In this move, the church spent $23,000.00 for a building, $3,000.00 for furniture, and $5,000.00 for the 651-pipe Hinners organ. The cornerstone was laid in 1928, and the church building, with mahogany pews, was dedicated April 14, 1929."
Identified from the Ed Boadway Hinners Opus List.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Online Archive of California, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1930's
Historic Console Photos located in the church basement : Photograph by David Lines. Taken on 2021-12-01
Church interior. To the left is the pipe chamber grill cloth apparently containing all 10 ranks under expression: Photograph by David Lines. Taken on 2021-12-01