From the parish website (https://stpaulucc.com/organ/), "A committee consisting of Louis Schneider, Wm. Kayser, Joseph W. Veit, and Harry H. Loth were given the duty of raising the church’s share of money to purchase a new organ with Andrew Carnegie’s grant. Once the required funds were raised, the Carnegie pipe organ was built and installed by the Hinners Organ Co. of Pekin, Illinois at a cost of $3, 175. Dedication was on January 8, 1911. In its original configuration, the organist sat behind the minister. Some parts of the air system have been replaced and the main organ has been rebuilt several times. However, these pipes still radiate beautiful music over 100 years later. (From Dan Bennett’s History of St. Paul United Church of Christ, Wapakoneta, Ohio)"
Identified from the Ed Boadway Hinners Opus List