Reformed Church / Trinity United Church of Christ
602 Main St.
Watsontown, PA 17777 US
Organ ID: 6819
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- According to information on the www.mywatsontown.com website, "On March 20, 1892 at a congregational meeting a committee was appointed for the purpose of purchasing an organ for the church. The committee consisted of George W. Hess, J.W. Muffly, U.S.G. Peifer, Harry F. Algert, and John Keller. The organ was built by the Erie firm of A.B. Felgemaker. The total cost of the instrument was approximately $1,600 and the dedicatory recital was held on December 17, 1892 with Professor F.K. Hill of Sunbury at the organ."
Status Note: There 1974
Restored McFarland, Visscher, & Co. 1972.