From the Cinema Treasures website. -- The Welland Theatre opened as a nickelodeon by March 1908. It was operated by John Kirk and had 10 shows a day. Around 1910 it was rename Empire Theatre. It was still in operation in 1921, and in December 1921 it was renamed Capitol Theatre. It was closed in 1936.
The building is still standing as Hobbies Plus in 2019.
Identified from the Encyclopedia of the American Theatre Organ by David L. Junchen.