The second building for this congregation was built in the ca. 1866 by famed Rochester architect Andrew Warren and is located next door to the Congregational church by the same architect. It replaced a wood frame building constructed in 1817. The Johnson was installed at the front and center of the sanctuary. In 1944, this congregation merged with the Congregationalists becoming the United Church, a connecting structure was built between the two churches, and the Presbyterian sancturary was altered, reduced in size, and remade as a chapel. A contemporary photo on the church's Facebook page shows the Johnson case with the upper portion of the facade obscured by a tacky dropped ceiling and a rank of pipes is visible between the facade pipe feet. The original attached Johnson console is gone, and further research is needed to determine if the organ is intact and usable, or if not, exactly what is left behind the facade.
Annotations in the Viner ledgebook referencing this organ state: "new valves, new chest bottoms" (suggesting Viner may have electrified the instrument); "original cost $3,000"; and lists values provided to the church by Viner as "1950: $17,000-$18,000" and "1952: $20,000".
The Congregational Church had an 1867 Garret House that was either rebuilt or replaced by Morey in 1902 as Op. 196, but there is now no evidence of a pipe organ seen in contemporary photos of the church interior (2021).