From the church's published stoplist and description dated 2001.
"THE WILLSON MEMORIAL ORGAN - In November of 1949 a group of artisans from the Austin Organ Company (sic) came to the area to supervise the rebuilding of the Willson Organ. They were working with their local representative, Mr. G. J. Sabol of the Kansas City Organ Service & Supply Company. They stayed at the Phillips Hotel in Kansas City for the duration. The rebuilt installation was completed in 1950. The action was received by November 16 1950.
The Willson Organ, after the renovation, featured 26 speaking stops which included harp and cathedral chimes..."