The church building (and presumably the organ) were moved across the street in 1927, per the church website: "During the long and beloved leadership of the Rev. Charles Rantz the church building was moved across the street to its present location in 1927, and connected to the newly constructed stone parish hall." The full orginal address is unclear.
Replaced by Wicks in 1940. It is unknown if any of the Haskell pipework was reused.
Known from two brief mentions in Wilmington newspapers. "At the Church of the Ascension in Claymont, a splendid Haskell organ has been given,..." (The Morning News, March 30, 1918) and "...preceding the cantata, a short recital will be played br Mr. Day on the new memorial organ, built by the Haskell Organ Company, of Philadelphia. The organ is a gift of George Lodge and his sister, Mrs. Parrish, of Claymont, in memory of their mother, who was a memeber of the choir at the Church of the Ascension for thirty years." (The Evening Journal, May 22, 1918). The latter goes on to give the program.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.