Supposedly the city redevelopment plan involved something to do with clearance for PHL airport.
Identified from the 'Notes' of another OHS Database listing (69022). The Haskell was relocated here from Church of the Evangelists in Southwerk, Philadelpia in 1920. St. Titus suffered two small fires in 1944, and ultimately closed in 1960 as part of a City redevelopment plan. The church was razed. Subsequent disposition of the Haskell pipe organ is unknown.