"An addition to the organ of the Sunday school. Gift of Mr. George C. Thomas." -- History of the Parish of the Holy Apostles Philadelphia 1868 — 1918
"Enlargement of old robing room and organ." -- History of the Parish of the Holy Apostles Philadelphia 1868 — 1918
Possibly the Sunday school organ.
Possibly moved c.1921 to new church Sunday school building in West Philadelphia of merged congregations.
From Holy Apostles, History of the Parish (Philadelphia; 1918) p. 229 via Tracker 29:1, p27. The Sunday School building was completed and announced in The Philadelphia Inquirer December 17, 1888.