Built by Charles S. Haskell, and appeared on an opus list published by the firm in The Diapason, January, 1909.
"In 1899, White Episcopalians built the Memorial Church of St. Paul in Overbrook Farms on Lancaster Avenue between Overbrook Avenue and Sherwood Road—an English Gothic-style church constructed of Wissahickon schist, featuring Tiffany and d’Ascenzo stained-glass windows. Decades later the Church of St. Paul was sold to become the home of the African Episcopal Church of St. Thomas, an institution that was founded in 1792." -- West Philadelphia Collaborative History website
Known from the January 1909 opus list as published in The Tracker volume 29 no. 3