Known from the January 1909 opus list as published in The Tracker 29:3.
In 1965 Ashbourne Presbyterian closed and merged to form Olivet-Ashbourne Presbyterian at 234 Cedar Road. Later on in 1971 when Dales Memorial Church closed, the congregations all merged to form Elkins Park United Presbyterian Church. Descent of the Holy Spirit Romanian Orthodox Church now operates the building formerly owned by Ashbourne Presbyterian. The fate of any organs at these churches is not known.