Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

Schaefer Organ Company

Originally W. W. Kimball Co.

Location:

Basilica and National Shrine of Mary Help of Christians at Holy Hill
1525 Carmel Rd.
Hubertus, WI 53033 US
Church; rear gallery
Organ ID: 69640

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Convents, Monasteries, and the like
  • The organ is no longer a complete instrument; dispersed/parted out.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Jim Stettner on November 15, 2021.
Jim Stettner on November 15, 2021:

This entry represents the installation of a new organ based on online information from Wisconsin organist and organ historian David Bohn on Facebook Wisconsin Organ Scene; Nov. 13, 2021. -- "...the first organ in the current building was a second-hand Kimball organ relocated to Huburtus by the Schaefer company. While it cannot be confirmed, it is believed that the Kimball had been built for Emmanuel Church in Two Rivers, WI, which built a new building and bought a 2 manual Barton church organ in 1931. It was altered later on by the Schaefer company."

We received the most recent update for this note from Jim Stettner on November 15, 2021.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 44 times.