There are two recordings of this pipe organ played by St. Andrew's organist, Dr. Foster Hill. They are entitled: Foster Hill, Hymns, Volume One (Sept. 1996); and Foster Hill, Christmas Carols, Volume One (Sept. 1996).
The console of the 4-manual Casavant (opus 1606, 1938) originally installed in St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Ottawa, Ontario was re-located to St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Sarnia.
Some pipes were added from the 1929 Casavant organ of Darke Hall, Regina College (now University of Regina). This organ (Opus 1315) was donated by Ambrose C. Froom and officially presented on June 18, 1929. Darke Hall, Regina’s main concert hall for many years, was the performance hall of the Regina Symphony Orchestra from 1929 to 1970. In Feb. 1997, the organ console and the ranks of pipes behind the façade pipes were removed and sold. (The façade pipes remain in Darke Hall.) The console was purchased separately and the pipe ranks were purchased by St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Sarnia, in 1997. As of 2021, many of these ranks of pipes have yet to be installed.
A trompette en chamade was added by Koopman Organ Co., Lucan, Ontario in Jan. 2007.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.