Built by Charles E. Haskell, and appeared on an opus list published by the firm in The Diapason, January, 1909.
According to the church history web page: "In 1905, a pipe organ arrived."
"In 1968...another building program was begun involving the enlargement, renovation and restoration of the sanctuary. The front and center Chancel (the fancy name for the fenced off area at the front of a church) with choir section and organ, of the Victorian renovation of 1902 was rolled back. The sanctuary floor was returned to its pre-1902 place at ground level with the choir and the organ being moved to the new balcony."
"...in 1995, Rev. Fillette accepted the congregation’s call to the position of Senior pastor. Barbara has the distinction of being the first woman to be called and serve as pastor for NSRC. While many aspects of community, education, and liturgy saw her touch (her doctoral studies focused on the use of liturgy in the church), it was under her able leadership that the church’s pipe organ underwent major overhaul and modernization."