The Bellevue Theatre opened in 1915, as the only theatre with a large orchestra in the Kensington neigborhood of Philadelphia. It was listed in the 1926 edition of Film Daily Yearbook with 1,000-seats. It was still open in 1931 having been wired for sound, but had gone from listings in 1932 and had permanently closed by 1939. After closing, the Bellevue Theatre served as an auto parts store. The building stood vacant for many years, but was demolished in 2019 for condos to be built on the site.
Built by Charles E. Haskell, and appeared in a February, 1915 listing published in The Diapason by the firm. 2 manuals.