Built by Charles S. Haskell, and appeared on an opus list published by the firm in The Diapason, January, 1909. The cornerstone for the new church at 315 South Broad Street was laid on April 7th, 1900. The brand new Chambers-Wylie Church was completed in December 1901, coming in over budget at $103,915.66. John Wanamaker and Thomas Wanamaker were principal primary supporting members. A $10,000 organ was installed, considered one of the finest in America. John Wanamaker provided all the cloth and cushioning required. The stained glass was designed by the famous Nicola D’Ascenzo.