The church became known as Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church after the merger of two churches (J. Addison Henry Memorial Presbyterian Church and West Park Presbyterian Church) in 1961. It was Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church that was destroyed by fire in August of 2016. Naturally, the organ was also destroyed.
Built by Charles E. Haskell, and appeared in a November, 1919 listing published in The Diapason by the firm. Estey lists its Opus 2146 at this church in 1923. Likely an enlargement of this organ.