Built by Charles E. Haskell, and appeared in a July, 1919 listing published in The Diapason by the firm. 3 manuals, 46 ranks.
We received the most recent update for this note from Paul R. Marchesano
November 30, 2021.
View showing the small stone Protestant Episcopal church built in 1853 on North Broad and Tioga streets. Fenced pasture land surrounds the building:
Photograph from an archival source: Library Company of Philadelphia, submitted by Paul R. Marchesano.
approx. c. 1853
Pipe Organs in the Philadelphia area sponsored by: