Built by Charles S. Haskell, and appeared on an opus list published by the firm in The Diapason, January, 1909. Replaced in 1939 by Moller Opus 6800.
"In 1890, Presbyterians, assisted by the Quaker Wistar Morris, built the Gothic Revival-style Overbrook Presbyterian Church at the intersection of Lancaster Park and City Line Avenue, soon to be part of Overbrook Farms. This church was expanded in 1909 and rebuilt in 1925." -- West Philadelphia Collaborative History website