This entry represents a mechanical alteration to the organ. According to the "2011 - Historic Elgin House Tour" pamphlet, "During the 1930's a pneumatic console was installed. . ." It is not known if any tonal changes were also made at this time.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Vintage postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1917
Organ and choir loft with the 1930s draw-knob console in its original stage left position: Photograph by Church archives, submitted by Jeffrey Neufeld. Taken approx. 1935
Organ and choir loft with the rebuilt console moved to a pit in the center during the 1950s: Photograph by Church archives, submitted by Jeffrey Neufeld. Taken approx. 1969