Originally thought to be c. 1912, the church website identifies the date as 1911.
B. Rule & Co. replaced the original Gt. Dulciana 8' and the Sw. AEoline 8' with a new Fifteenth 2' and old Trumpet 8', respectively. The Trumpet is a former H. Hall "English Horn" which was actually a medium-scale capped Trumpet 8'. We removed the caps and revoiced the pipes to provide a mild Trumpet with a smooth Oboe-like flavor. The pipes were provided by the Organ Clearing House.
We retained the original chest tables, but planed them flat, along with sliders and gibbs, and we re-shimmed the sliders.
A sense of the times of this instrument can be found inside the Great pallet box, in the form of a message from A. C. Carlson (a Moller worker?): "To Hell with the Kaiser!" -- note by the builder, advertisement in 1993 OHS Handbook