From the 1915 church history, "The pipe organ, which cost $2200, was presented to the church by the late O. E. Yocum and wife, son Earl, and Mrs. Rebecca Yocum."
This entry represents the installation of a new organ based upon the Bennett opus list.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Vintage postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1900