St. Paul's Lutheran Church
Lake Mills, WI US
Sanctuary; rear gallery
Organ ID: 70034
The congregation built a new facility and the old church became the Renaissance Theatre, used for live performances and other gatherings. Unknown if a pipe organ was still present, and what its fate was.
This entry represents the first installation of a new pipe organ. The 2018, 125th Anniversary booklet states, "On August 31, 1913, St. Paul dedicated its thrid house of worship, the red brick modified Gothic structure on Madison Street that served as St. Paul's sanctuary until 2005. Thirty-six pews plus the bacony could seat 325 worshippers, which could be expanded to 400 with extra chairs. It included a new church bell and Otto Housman [sic] organ. The total cost of the building project was reported as approximately $25,000.00."