In 1894, the Boston firm of Jesse Woodberry and Company installed a new, three-manual organ in the Baptist Temple on South Main Street in Fall River. This instrument had an attached console with a tubular-pneumatic key-action. Located at the front of the church, it had casework of quartered oak and facade pipes stenciled in gold and colors, as was the style of that era. The dedicatory recital was played on September 25, 1894, by New York organist Samuel P. Warren. -- 2005 OHS Handbook
W. W. Laws, 1927 of Beverly, MA, electrification and reconfiguration. Rebuilt and enlarged with tonal changes, F. Robert Roche 1972 & Roche Organ Co., 1991.