From the parish website historical timeline, *"2001 – < snip > The Church organ was repaired for $2000." *
This entry represents the electrification of the existing 1911 W. W. Kimball Co. rear gallery organ. A chancel organ was added at the same time. Identified from the online history timeline on the parish website, "1933 - Organ was electrified and a chancel organ was installed."
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Parish website: History of the Church, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. 1940