Updated through online information from T. Bradford Willis, DDS.
An article was published in The Banner-Press [Brenham, Texas] on Sunday, July 3, 2016 on pages A1 - A2, "Musical craftsmanship / Organ from 1860s still producing beautiful sounds" and it states the organ was dedicated on January 13, 1867. It also mentions the organ is in regular use.
Updated through online information from Friedemann Buschbeck.
Updated through online information from Richard Johnson. -- Round hand carved native cedar pipes
Status Note: There 1987
Built in Round Top. All wood pipes. Restored c. 1966 by Ruben Frels. Historic Organ Recital 24 May 1987. Restored by Friedemann Buschbeck c. 1995.
Pronzipal 2 Foot Pipe: (with new tuning flap). Photograph by Friedemann Buschbeck. Taken on 2007-07-28