Rockwood United Methodist Church17805 SE Stark St.Portland,
Organ ID: 71556
Originally installed at St. Barnabas Episcopal Church, Portland, in 1956; when St. Barnabas completed a new church in 1961 with a new 2/6 Moller, Op. 8947 was moved to Rockwood Methodist Church.
Church interior, organ and console:
Photograph by Moller promotional photo, collection of Eugene Poole, submitted by Jeff Scofield.
approx. ca. 1969