"This parish, founded in 1835, at one time had an 1852 Erben. The present organ, without the Pedal Bourdon, was built for the original church. This rank may have been added when the organ was moved to the new church in 1907. Through the enthusiastic efforts of OHS member Louis Iasillo, the pastor, Monsignor John M. Mc Sherry, had the pedal action and manual to pedal couplers overhauled in 1961.
The reoessed console wlth sliding doors is one of the relatively few in New York." -- 1969 OHS Handbook
Database Manager on August 07, 2005: On-line update from michael ryan -- Partly restored 1994 by Chris Ballad. Organ is actually 1852 Henry Erben from previous building, much rebuilt by Odell in 1875 utilizing case, console, some pipes and chests. Was rebuilt again by Odell in 1908 when moved into present building with addition of Bourdon 16 to pedal.
Database Manager on October 30, 2004: Altered Odell c. 1907 & moved into new building. 2-15rk, 12st. Compass 58/25. Recessed console with sliding doors.
Tonal alterations were noted in the 1969 OHS Handbook. See Stop List.