First Presbyterian Church
1504 L St.
Bedford, IN 47421 US
Organ ID: 72563
From an online history on the church's website, "In 1987 part of the adjoining parking lot was purchased, providing the first church-owned, off-street parking. Dagmar Riley, who eventually married G. Robert Williams, died May 20, 1990, and left a $100,000 endowment to the church for the continued upkeep or eventual replacement of the organ she had donated more than 20 years earlier. Renovation of the organ was completed in 1992. The organ itself encompasses part of the history of the church. Two ranks of its pipes had been part of the organ donated by the Voris family in the early 1900s and also were part of the first Riley Memorial Organ."
This entry represents the rebuilding and alterations to an existing organ.