Updated through online information from Don Daley.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Inaugurated March 6, 1931 by Palmer Christian; extant and unaltered; currently unusable. [1997)
Norton memorial organ. Installed 1931. Tone blocked by 1958 orchestral shell. Relocated in building and restored in 2000. 6024 pipes. Stoplist is in the pre-1955 edition of Barnes, The Contemporary American Organ.
Great pipework and tone chute in stage ceiling: Cleveland Orchestra archives, courtesy of Eric J. Gastier (1950's).