Updated through online information from Lisa Lucius.
Tubular pneumatic pedal action
Organ from the Centennial Exhibition, Philadelphia, PA. Purchased by St. Joseph's Cathedral in 1877 for $10,000 with $3,000 allowed for their previous House organ. Compass 58/30. Pneumatic stop-action and pneumatic assist to the Great and its couplers and the Solo organ. Tubular pneumatic pedal action. Originally four manuals with a Solo, a Stentorphone and a huge Tuba, a free-reed Vox Angelica in the Choir - a delicious 16' Cornet in the Great - lovely Swell reeds Rebuilt and electrified by Tellers-Kent in 1925 as their Op. 338. Further rebuilding by Tellers-Kent in 1937 as their Op. 602. Rebuilt 1975, 1978 by Schlicker Organ Co. with new console, and alterations to the wind supply and pipes. Rebuilding and enlargement to 97 rk. in 2001 by Andover Organ Co. as their Op. R-328. Compass now  is 61/32.