Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Three-sectional facade containing 17 pipes arranged: 5-7-5. The E. & G. G. Hook was originally built for the Theological Seminary at Andover, Massachusetts. It was later moved to the Baptist church in Clinton, Connecticut. It is thought that it lost its case at this time.
The original builder was E. & G. G. Hook & Hastings (1876, Opus 829).
Status Note: There 1987
Relocated from Baptist Church, Clinton, CT via storage in Middlebury, CT 1984. Moved here through OCH. Dedicated 3 May 1987 by Richard Erickson. In c. 1848 George Stevens case from Metropolitan Baptist Church, Roxbury, MA. [Church previously had 1890 Moller Op. 48, then 1912, 2m. Barckhoff, then 1950's electronic.]