Sacred Heart of Mary
29 West St.
Shelby, OH 44875 US
Organ ID: 72995
This organ was in the previous building which stood on the same site as the present. It was torn down to build the present, larger structure. It is unknown what became of this instrument.
The church was originally known as Sacred Heart of Mary; when the present church was built in 1928, the name changed to Most Pure Heart of Mary.