Transferred note from duplicate account: Database Manager on September 26, 2005: Identified through on-line information from David Dowty. -- Dates are from A History of Coleman County. In 1958, organ was moved (apparently by Otto Hoffman) to a new church building adjacent to old one, converted to electric action and to a unit organ with new detached console, pipes in side chamber, no pipes visible.
Identified through on-line information from John B. Johnson. -- Rebuild and relocation (to new building) of 1916 Kimball organ. In its present form, the organ is essentially an enclosed Positif unit organ. The organ is still in regular use.