Updated through online information from Andrew Kotylo.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Retained 1904 Hall casework; Chancel organ rebuilt in 1948, 1927-A; further additions from 1957 through 1975; restoration work by A. Thompson Allen in 1993-4.
Updated through online information from Nathan Smith. -- Two chancel divisions are located in matching cases hanging from the chancel side walls.
Status Note: There 1994.
Nave and Chancel divisions. Restored 1983 by A. Thompson-Allen Co.
Status Note: There 1996
Altered Anthony Mican, 2-10. As of 1996, church scheduled for demolition, with no plan to salvage the organ.