When the organ was visited by the OHS during the 1968 Convention, it was still a one-manual and pedal instrument; all manual pipework was enclosed except the Open Diapason Bass. There was a hitch-down Swell pedal, and the pedal keyboard was the original Erben clavier, with 20 Hook pipes (Erben had provided only a coupler). In the reconstruction by the Noack Organ Co., all the old pipes were retained. The wind system is modern. The opening recital after the rebuilding was played by Carolyn Curtis. -- 1983 OHS Handbook
Updated through online information from Barry Hall.
Organ originally built by Henry Erben in 1850, expanded by E&GG Hook in 1865, rebuilt by Noack in 1969
The original builder was Henry Erben (c. 1850).