Updated through on-line information from Stephen Hall. -- According to the church website, it was renovated by members of the congregation with guidance from the Bishop Organ Company. No date is given, but based on other information it would have been between 2001 and 2007.
Updated through on-line information from Barbara Owen. -- Renovated with new console action and some added Sw. and Gt. stops by John Bishop, 1999.
Status Note: There 1996.
Replaced a 1905 Austin which burned with the church in 1920. EP combination action. Poor condition in 1996.