St. Paul's Episcopal Church820 Hudson StreetHoboken,
Organ ID: 7728
Electrified & enlarged to 3m. by R. Midmer & Son c. 1920. Relocated through OCH to Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, New York, N.Y.
Replaced an earlier, ca. 1853 Jardine. Electric blower. Detached console. Compass 58/30.
Sanctuary Interior, Chancel, and Organ Case (on the right):
Photograph (ca. 1890's) in the Hoboken Historical Museum; image courtesy of Steven Lawson.