Updated through on-line information from George Nelson.
The original builder was Hinners Organ Co. (1912, Opus 1515).
Sold in mid 1980s by Trinity Lutheran, Omaha, Nebraska to Jerry Jeffries who took it to Hillsboro, Oregon. Donated in 1990 to this church. Divided keyboard. Releathered by Bob Lewis. Tremolo moved.
From organist Shirley Holzinger: The organ was installed by people of the church. Bill Richardson, who was then choir director and also an organist, did most of the work. He and his son actually picked up the organ in Hillsboro. Bob Lewis assisted with the installation as needed.