Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Altered in 1954 (976-A) and 1968 (976-B); renovated by Charles Moseley in 1968; Antiphonal division added by Schantz in 1992. [See Aeolian-Skinner Opus 3013 for Chapel organ]
Updated through online information from Bruce Power. -- New pipework is Schantz (an antiphonal organ) and John Hendrikson.
Online update from Randy Elkins -- Organ had some work done by Visser Rowland, Schoenstein and an antiphonal division added by Schantz.
Rebuild of Skinner Op. 976
Cathedral exterior: Photograph by Ed Uthman, via commons.wikimedia.com, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2010-12-05