Immanuel Lutheran Church
8310 MacArthur Blvd.
Vancouver, WA 98664 US
Organ ID: 8104
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The original 8' Aeoline was either altered to become, or replaced by, the present 2' Piccolo. Since the original installation, the 4' Violin has been transposed to play as a 2-2/3' Twelfth.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
The original builder was C. E. Morey (1903, Opus204).
Status Note: There 1996.
Relocated from St. Paul's United Methodist, Pittson, PA. Windchest and bellows repairs by Richard Bond, pipework repairs by Frans Bosman, and tonal changes by McCarty at time of installation.
Unenclosed 8' Open Diapason between the facade and swellbox: Photograph by James R. Stettner. Taken on 2014-09-04