Online update from Fr. George Hafemann -- The organ is located in the rear gallery, on a raised platform. It is entirely unenclosed, except for a four-rank Swell. The original console sits under and perpendicular to the organ. Casavant installed a new, all-electric, French-terrace style console at the front of the nave in 1996. This is the "primary" console, and is wired such that it locks out the gallery console when in use. Two stops were changed in 1996. The original Krummhorn in the Positiv was of rather small scale, and rarely stayed in tune. A new Krummhorn was installed and has proven to be much more useful and stable. In the Swell, the original 4' Oboe was moved up, and a new bottom octave installed, yielding an 8' stop. The chests and reservoirs were all releathered between Summer 1998 and Spring 1999.
Status Note: There 1996.
2nd console added 1960's on north side of chancel by Delaware Organ Co., moved 1983 to south side. Enlarged 1996 by Casavant with new chancel console (ss controls). [Chapel also had 1895 Odell Op. 335 and 1942 Atlas Organ Co.]
Chapel interior to front: Photograph from an archival source: Seminary Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-08-23
Chapel interior to gallery and organ case: Photograph from an archival source: Seminary Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2015-04-03