The church had its last service in December 2016. Presently, the church is a mission of the Episcopal Diocese of Rochester and hosts Rural & Migrant Ministry. The organ is still being used for occasional services held throughout the year.
Updated by James R. Stettner, listing this web site as a source of information: http://database.organsociety.org/OrganDetails.php?OrganID=8298.
The 1966 Andover work was done as their number R-91.
The original builder was Henry Erben (1845).
Status Note: There 1981.
Partially rebuilt 1962 by Andover. Further rebuilding done in 1978 after water damage. C. E. Morey mechanisms and additions are to be improved.