The original builder was George Jardine & Son (1874).
Rebuild of 1874 Jardine in new building. Congregation disbanded in 1979 and sold the organ through OCH to St. Mary's R. C., Charleston, SC. Pipes marked Fords 23rd Street. Entire organ enclosed in Swell. The conversion of this organ to two manuals was accomplished by Jardine's rather unorthodox method of sawing the windchest in half and providing a second set of pallets for the half-chest, along with a second manual. Whatever stops were originally on the front of the chest became the Great and whatever stops were on the back half were enclosed and became the Swell. Thus, the rearrangement of pipes made each division of this small organ a bit more versatile.