Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The original home and previous homes of this organ are unknown. It was installed here at St. James in Dillon in 1938. When replaced with a Möller in 1948, it was relocated to St. John's Episcopal in Townsend, Montana by an unknown person or firm where it served another 10 years before being replaced by a Hammond. It was acquired by Don Stagg of Butte and stored for many years. He restored it for his Vancouver, B.C. residence in the 1970s, and moved it to his home in Blaine, Washington when he moved in the 1980s.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- Free-standing and encased with a recessed keydesk. Gothic case with crenelations. 3-sectional facade of gold-painted dummy pipes. Original pedal compass 12-notes. 30-note pedalboard added later with added pipes for original 16' Bourdon. Original home unknown. In 1938, here at St. James in Dillon. Replaced 1948 by II-man., 3-rank M.P. Möller. Moved by 1948.
From? Moved to Townsend, MT, then to D. Stagg, Blaine, WA. [Stagg organ shown as 1m. w 27 note pedal.] Compass 56/30.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.