Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Updated through online information from David Lewis. -- According to the church, the organ arrived on October 4, 1904, and was installed in the previous building 1904-05. Originally hand-pumped, later replaced by a water motor and finally an electric blower, both left behind when the 1887 building was razed in 1978. The organ was refurbished in the 1930's and 1950's when cracks developed in the chests. Chas. McManis conducted additional restoration 1978-79 when the organ was moved.
Updated through online information from David Lewis. -- Couplers are "on/off" pistons below manuals.
The original builder was Carl Barckhoff.
Status Note: There 1997
Barckhoff moved by McManis into new bldg.